OVERVIEW OF MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
From the moment a proposal is accepted you’ll be on a journey, and I can help tell your story. Engagement shoots are gaining in popularity and who says a riotous hen party or stonking stag do shouldn’t be snapped (up to a point)? Having a lasting portfolio of images charting your relationship is something you can look back on for a lifetime. My role as a wedding photographer is to get to know you, understand what makes you tick and capture the details of your big day. Here’s how we’ll build the relationship if you ask me to provide your London Wedding Photography Services:
- A full consultation to discuss your plans and for us to get to know each other – either in your own home, at your wedding venue or in a location convenient for you.
- Timings review – to ensure you’ve allowed enough time for the photographs you would like.
- Shot list – helping you compile a list of ‘desired’ images. That could be just a list of group shots or expand to some more art/fashion ideas where you let my creativity shine.
- Liaison – introducing myself to an event co-ordinator or any other significant people involved in your wedding.
- Contacting you the day before the wedding to finalise details, confirm arrival times and generally make sure that you know everything will be fine.
ON THE DAY
- Arriving in plenty of time to set up equipment and catch guests arriving.
- Keeping to the arranged group shot list and time schedule. Albeit with a go with the flow attitude that is essential for weddings as timings almost never go 100% to plan.
- Organising group shots.
- Discreetly photographing the key moments of your special day, as well as taking ‘scene setting’ images and capturing the small details.
- Backing up all images onto a hard drive as soon as I have arrived home after your wedding (images are also saved to two different memory cards on the day). I can wax lyrical about my extensive backup process. It’s not perfect – almost no process is. However, I can tell you that my process is significantly more comprehensive than almost any of my peers – when I get home I backup to an external drive, copy that backup to a second drive (that also synchs to ‘the cloud’) AND keep one of the two cards that the images were written to on the day until after I have delivered the processed images to you.
- Working through all images to identify those that capture the day perfectly and tell the ‘whole story’.
- Editing the chosen images to make sure the colour, contrast and cropping is perfect.
- Uploading the final selection of images to your personal gallery space on my website. This area is password protected, but feel free to give the password to your family and friends.
- Guiding couples on the production of printed albums and other commemorative items.
PRICING AND PACKAGES
I don’t offer set ‘packages’, I am happy to tailor my work to suit your wedding and circumstances. I’m happy to talk through options and pricing during our initial consultation. So, if you are looking for a West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Kent or London Wedding Photographer, see my Wedding Prices page for a guide to what you can expect and I look forward to hearing from you.
What would you like to see next?