LONDON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICES / PACKAGES – 2021
Every couple is completely unique – it follows that each and every wedding is equally so. Because of this, my London Wedding Photography Prices are individually tailored to each couple based on their location/s and specific requirements. My preference is always to find out the needs of a client and then quote accordingly. Please contact me today to check my availability. If I am still available we can then get down to discussing a package that suits you and check that we are a good fit for each other.
Now booking for 2021 – Packages available starting from £1500.
As a London Wedding Photographer, I also work all across the UK and internationally (2016 included Weddings in Ibiza, Crete & Cyprus) – and I have a wish list of venues and kinds of weddings that I’d love the opportunity to shoot (see my Country and Wedding Venue Wish List here).
Full day wedding coverage is available all across the UK and beyond and pricing depends on a number of factors, including the time of year, location, timings and type of wedding. So, the more information you give me in the Contact Form the better.
All day coverage includes the following:
- A relaxed consultation where we discuss your plans.
- A lighting assistant on the day (invaluable help to allow your Wedding Photographer to focus on your needs, not my own).
- Upload of all your image proofs onto a secure, password protected website gallery for you to review your photos and to make it easy to share the photos of your happy day with others.
- Usually 500+ images for full day coverage with no actual limit on the delivered number (it can be way more) – the actual number delivered varies depending on multiple factors. I’m happy to discuss this when we meet.
- Your images, both high resolution and images optimised for social media, made available as digital downloads.
- Editing – the images will be edited for white balance, exposure, framing and vibrancy.
- All images are supplied in colour and in Black and White.
- UK travel (overnight accommodation may be required, subject to pre-existing bookings and distance from London/West Sussex).
I supply albums from many manufacturers, including the top end Queensberry and Jorgensen albums.
All of the the normal products (albums, a second/third photographer, personalised USBs, parent & guest books, prints, frames) are available to add on to the digital package to customise your wedding photography package completely – please contact us for details or you can browse the indicative prices here for the additional: Prices for London Wedding Photography Extras
NEW Whole Weekend Wedding Package – Friday to Sunday (3 consecutive days)
Want to capture it all? We are now offering a package for 3 consecutive days coverage. So, that’s the whole build up, the family meal the night before you part, the wedding day from waking up until the party starts to wind down and the following day with all of the emotional farewells to family and friends and any extra traditions thrown in. Please contact me if you would like more info or split coverage and we can discuss a price, subject to my availability.
The Whole Wedding Package – One Stop Shop
With a selected list of recommended Videographers, Photobooths, Musicians and other suppliers, we can help you find the perfect fit for your wedding.
Destination Wedding Photography
Destination Weddings require a mix of skills, and experience so choosing your Destination Wedding Photographer becomes all the more important. The pricing will vary according to many factors and will always need to include flights, accommodation and sundry expenses for my stay. Should you be lucky enough to be getting married somewhere that I want to visit (or go again – Italy Wedding) then perhaps we can agree a deal. See my destination and wedding venue wish list for some examples.
Ready to Go?
Contact me today to start discussing plans, arrange a no obligation chat over Skype, Zoom, a coffee, or indeed a wine/beer to discuss your plans!
Why not take a look at some REAL WEDDING STORIES now: Wedding Photography in London
London wedding photography prices don’t have to be extortionate. Contact me to check my availability and then see how we can make your day perfect.
Having a base in London and West Sussex gives me quite some flexibility with my wedding locations, although hotel stays are still an occasional necessity with full day weddings all over the world.